Are you creative in web design? Are you designing for mobile? Do you respect Google’s laws for speed and usability? Do you have ideas that rock and make competitors envy you? Then you’re ideal for us!
To be considered all candidates must provide examples of work or their portfolio.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic, web design ster's Degree
Based on skills & experience
- Design UI/UX websites, layouts, print, app interfaces and more
- Presenting design options to the client
- Turning creative concepts into finished products
- Collaborate with the product and development teams to review, build and iterate product features in an agile environment
- Present your work to team members, users/customers and stakeholders for review and feedback
- Ensuring visual styles are kept within brand guidelines
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes to team members
- Contributing ideas and design consultation to the overall brief
- Ensuring consistency across all touchpoint
Available skills, qualifications & experience:
- 2+ years of professional UX/UI design experience
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in visual design, color, and typography skills, as well as your understanding of the capabilities and limitations of designing for the web.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, and interacting directly with others (users/customers, development, marketing, copywriting) to implement designs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent eye for detail and good visual design skills
- Skilled in responsive design
- Advanced in Adobe creative suite
- Experienced in designing for mobile
- Advanced in English writing/speaking
- Bonus points for HTML/CSS/JS experience and/or experience in UX disciplines (research, psychology, interaction, evaluation).
- Familiarity with WordPress and pagebuilders would be appreciated