We are looking for a Senior Google PPC expert to join our team with passion for pay per click marketing for setting up, managing and optimizing existing PPC campaign components including, (but not limited to) Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
University or College Degree in Marketing / Web Marketing
Based on skills & experience
- Daily account management of pay per click (PPC) search engine accounts (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo) as well as social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin), and Retargeting platforms (AdRoll).
- Execute strategies to grow and improve performance through new campaigns, keyword opportunities, campaign and ad group structuring, audience targeting, remarketing, and other facets of PPC media to meet revenue goals.
- Write compelling ad copy for text and image ads. Work with design/creative to have images ads created.
- Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account spend, ROI & ROAS, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for landing page performance or website improvements to improve conversion.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goal and revenue tracking.
- Monitor and create web analytics, reports and key tools, evaluating performance issues and providing recommendations and implementing strategies in accordance with the data.
- Keep up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Available skills, qualifications & experience:
- University or College Degree in Marketing / Web Marketing
- Equivalent work experience 3 years minimum
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Facebook Ad Manager
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working on PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Outstanding ability to identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Experience using Google Analytics to evaluate campaign and website performance.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Google Ads / Bing Ads / Google Analytics certification a plus but not required.
- Experience with display media and email also a plus but not required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Ability to focus and keep organized as team player
- Fulfilled military obligations