Hellenic Technologies is looking for a Senior Facebook ads expert to join our fast-growing team for writing copies, creating graphics, generating leads & sales using Facebook Ads and creating reporting of results of Facebook campaigns.
BA / BS or University Degree in Marketing / Web Marketing
Based on skills & experience
- Writing Copy for Facebook Ads
- Creating graphics for Facebook Ads
- Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Testing variations of ads to determine best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving of ads
- Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
Available skills, qualifications & experience:
- BA / BS or University Degree in Marketing / Web Marketing or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 2+ years of working experience
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting / reporting results.
- Positive involvement with the SEO/PPC community
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in SEO/PPC technology
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Microsoft Ad Center
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to do some graphic design work
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Problem Solving & troubleshooting Skills in general
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Ability to focus and keep organized as team player
- Fulfilled military obligations