Hellenic Technologies is seeking for a Senior React/NodeJS developer to help team expand its e-commerce platform and assist with debugging / development of bug fixes (day-to-day maintenance).
University or College Degree in Computer Science
Based on skills & experience
Creating native apps for iOs & Android.
Available skills, qualifications & experience:
- University or College Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant degree
- Minimum 2+ years of working experience
- 2+ years experience with front-end technologies such as React, Redux, and Webpack.
- Mastery of HTML and CSS/SASS/Styled Components
- 2+ years experience working with NodeJS
- Experience with NodeJS frameworks like Express or StrongLoop
- 2+ years experience working with MySQL or any NoSQL database; the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Understanding of local development environments and integration of varying components.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Git version control
- Experience with testing frameworks like karma, mocha, or jest
- Strong attention to design detail. Matching markup/layout with mockups, and making them better. Knowing when things are off (even by a couple pixels) – and knowing why that impacts the experience negatively.
- High sensibility to UI design and UX
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem Solving & troubleshooting Skills in general
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Drive to learn and move beyond current skill set (Learning new technology is a fundamental part of this position)
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Team player
- Ability to focus and keep organized
- Ability to mentor and teach team members
- Fulfilled military obligations